MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION AND RIGHTS
- 1.1 There shall be two classes of membership:
a) Plenary Membership
Plenary membership is open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Employment Pass Holders and Dependent Pass holders who are above the age of 18.
- b) Associate Membership
- a) Plenary Membership
Associate membership is open to any persons who are interested in the objects of the Society. But do not qualify for Plenary Membership.
- 2.1 A person wishing to join the society as amember should submit his particulars to the secretary on a prescribed form.
- 2.2 The committee will decide on the application for membership.
ENTRANCE FEE, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND OTHER DUES
- 3.1 The entrance fees and subscriptions shall be determined by the General Meeting on recommendation from the Committee from time to time.
3.2 Annual Subscriptions are payable as follows
- a) Plenary Member: S$100
- b) Associate Member: S$10
- 3.3 Monthly/Annual Subscriptions are payable in advance within the first month of the year. If a member falls into arrears with his subscription or other dues, he shall be informed immediately by the treasurer. If he fails to settle his arrears within 4 weeks of their becoming due, the President may order that his name be posted on the Society’s notice board and that he be denied the privileges of membership untul he settles his account. If he falls into arrears for more than three (3) months, he will automatically cease to be a member and the Committee may take legal action against him provided that they are satisfied that he has received due notice of his debts.