Indian Traditional Kolam Designing @ School
Have fun as you learn to create traditional Kolams using Colors, Flowers and Dots to create Symmetry Patterns.
Highlights & Objectives
- Students will be taught to draw Pulli Kolam by using techniques of dots.
- Students will be able to express their creativity through the advanced traditional designs and Symmetry Patterns
- Appreciate the importance of Kolam as a Traditional / Folk Art, in Indian Culture
- All materials provided
- Min per session: 25 students
- Duration per session: 1.5hrs
- Students take back completed project